Monday 21 October 2013

Bento delivery!!

I ordered a few things from All Things For Sale, a bento site in the US that have so much cool stuff!

They just got in the new CuteZcute bread and egg molds which I HAD to get and because I was ordering from overseas I figured I may as well buy a few things to make postage worth it.

I ordered some sandwich cutters/stamps and some cute 3D cutters. Much to my surprise they arrive a little over a week after I ordered them! So excited!

I tested out the sandwich stamps and my son gave the approval by inspecting carefully and then eating them. During his nap I decided to try out the CuteZcute set.

I boiled up an egg and pressed it into the mold, let it sit 15 mins in some cold water then opened it up. I was so surprised at just how well it worked! The mold formed the egg perfectly, with no splits in it at all.

I am really happy with the set so far and would definitely recommend it to others! I am yet to make a pocket sandwich as I'm waiting on my bread to bake, but later today I will test it out. I suspect it will work awesomely!

No comments:

Post a Comment